- Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine, 3rd Edition
- Encyclopedia Natural Medicine --3rd Edition
- Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine 2nd Edition
- Book Report Monday - Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
- Books For New Beginning Herbalist
- Dr. Michael T. Murray - The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
- Encyclopedia Of Herbal Medicine/Dorling Kindersley Limited
- Review of Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants by Andrew Chevallier
- Naturopathic Medicine | BOOK SUGGESTIONS
- Encyclopedia of Chinese and U S Patent Herbal Medicines
With 550 crucial herbs and their uses as natural treatments for nearly 200 typical ailments, Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine, Second Version is the conclusive house reference to recovery with the globe's oldest form of medication. From ginger to lavender as well as thyme to dandelion, learn more about the chemistry of plants and how as well as why they function as medicines within the body.
Details on environment and growing, parts utilized, energetic components, restorative properties, and also traditional and current usages are described in a special photographic plant index, and instructions on growing, gathering, and refining your own home therapies are outlined. With its jargon-free text, amazing digital photography, as well as concentrate on safety, this overview enables simplicity of comprehending whatever your level of natural competence.
Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine, 2nd Edition is the ultimate referral for any person curious about exploring the healing advantages of plants as well as who intends to take control of their wellness with alternate all-natural treatments. Currently upgraded to show the latest research study.