- The Power of Nutrition - Luke Corey, RD, LDN | UCLA Health Sports Performance powered by EXOS
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition for the Marathoner
- Nutrition Tips for Athletes - IU Health
- Nutrition is key to sports performance
- Sports Nutrition & Hydration for Youth Athletes
- Nutrition for Female Athletes
- Athlete Nutrition - How to Fuel a Workout | Fit for the 500 | IU Health Sports Performance
- Nutrition For Young Athletes - First With Kids - Vermont Children's Hospital
- An NFL Diet: Eat Like A Houston Texan
Instructor and Student Resources online at DavisPlus—Redeem the Plus Code, inside new, printed texts, to gain access.
Davis DigitalVersion—Access your complete text online.
Interactive case studies
Features the unfolding case studies of four different clients to illustrate major nutritional principles and how they apply in practice, including a series of assessments by a variety of health professions and self-administered tests designed to evaluate and optimize their nutritional status.
Provide the assessment tools to evaluate your own nutritional status.
Incorporates the today’s best scientific research and evidence-based knowledge.
Addresses the role of nutrition in each major allied health profession and highlights its relevance to that field throughout the text.
Develops the knowledge base practitioners need to educate their clients about the relationship between nutrition and exercise, including new foods, supplements, and special diets, as they relate to their particular scope of practice.
Uses a consistent organization in each chapter to make learning easier, including learning objectives, illustrations, summary of major points, and case-based, multiple-choice questions to assess progress.