- The Power of Nutrition | Luke Corey, RD, LDN | UCLAMDChat
- Sports Nutrition for Health Professionals
- Sports Nutrition: Diet and Nutritional Supplements
- Nutrition is key to sports performance
- Sports Nutrition and Health, now and future directions
- Basic Nutrition for Sport and Health- Lecture by Mike Israetel
- Health Tips - Sports Nutrition
- 49ers Dietitian Discusses NFL Athletes and Emerging Nutrition Science
- Exercise, Nutrition, and Health: Keeping it Simple | Jason Kilderry | TEDxDrexelU
- Sports Nutrition - Presented by Louise Burke
Instructor and Student Resources online at DavisPlus—Redeem the Plus Code, inside new, printed texts, to gain access.
Davis DigitalVersion—Access your complete text online.
Interactive case studies
Features the unfolding case studies of four different clients to illustrate major nutritional principles and how they apply in practice, including a series of assessments by a variety of health professions and self-administered tests designed to evaluate and optimize their nutritional status.
Provide the assessment tools to evaluate your own nutritional status.
Incorporates the today’s best scientific research and evidence-based knowledge.
Addresses the role of nutrition in each major allied health profession and highlights its relevance to that field throughout the text.
Develops the knowledge base practitioners need to educate their clients about the relationship between nutrition and exercise, including new foods, supplements, and special diets, as they relate to their particular scope of practice.
Uses a consistent organization in each chapter to make learning easier, including learning objectives, illustrations, summary of major points, and case-based, multiple-choice questions to assess progress.