- FGC Library Orientation 2019-2020
- A Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition: History and Future - Vera Todorovic
- Alpinestars Tech 10's vs Cheap Motocross Boots - Worth The Money?
- Seminar: Making the Transition to Mountaineering
- Supporting the Winter Sport Athlete, with Scott Riewald | NSCA.com
- How to get Cat Tickets *FAST* !! | The Battle Cats
- How I Became a Pro Soccer Player - My Story
- Episode #28: Novice programming, Paleo Diet, BMI, and More!
- 10 Signs You Need A Recovery Coach
- DXBPE - Examination PE Webinar - 19th April 2020
The Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition is the definitive practical handbook for anyone wanting a performance advantage. Anita Bean once again succeeds in demystifying the sports person's diet in her inimitable clear and concise style. Alongside the theory, The Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition is packed with practical advice–suggested menus, recipes, and eating plans relevant to all training programs. Written by one of the most respected sports nutritionists, this fully updated and revised edition provides the latest research and information to help you succeed.
This eighth edition includes accessible guidance on the following topics:
– Maximizing endurance, strength, and performance
– How to calculate your optimal calorie, carbohydrate, and protein requirements
– Advice on improving body composition
– Specific advice for women, children, and vegetarians
– Eating plans to cut body fat, gain muscle, and prepare for competition
– Sport-specific nutritional advice